Friday 7 August 2009

Well This is it!!




I have finally succumed and got a blog, Steve says I need to scrap first before having a blog, but i think if i got the blog it will make me go scrap so i can share my creations with the world!!!

But having said that, finding the time over the next few weeks might be slighty difficult as i dont think i'm going to be stopping and sitting down for long enough to scrap lol, I'm off to Birmingham tomorrow for the weekend, then we have all the tribe for a week including going camping for 2 nights, then we are taking half the tribe home and it's our turn to go away in mum's caravan, heavens think i'm going to need a break to get over the break hehe.

So will share some photo's to get us started of our visit to abbey gardens last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment