Sunday 23 August 2009

Stop the ride I want to get off!

Wow, what a busy couple of weeks, We just dont seemed to have stopped. Have had the full tribe for a week but didnt manage to go camping as the tyre blew on the car 10 mins down the road and it took 3 hours to sort getting it fixed and by then we didnt want to go camping, all we wanted was a large beer and some peace and quiet, so we mouched around at home and had a couple of days out.

So then took them home and went straight to mums caravan in Wroxham for the last week. We had a lovely time, weather was beautiful, I even managed to sneak in a trip to Ikea!! Whoo Hoo as Kalum would say, I was a good girl and only spent £20 which for me is very restrained!! But did get a big bag full of stuff so now need to find somewhere to put said goodies hehehe!!!

Brandon is at a Football tournament today, i sneaked home to put Kalum to bed and tidy up a bit, although didnt seem to get much tidying done! Will post some pics once i find the card reader which seems to have magically disappeared between here and Wroxham, Ho Hum better go search for it.

Take care all

Jayne xx

3 comments:

  1. LOL... I always woo hoo when I get a chance to go to Ikea too!!

    In answer to your question re the stamp I use on my mini books - its a Cat's Paws stamp, they have a few of them and they are such fun. If you Google them you will find them, I had to order mine from the States but I think you can get them in the UK now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tilly, me again!! LOL I was eating dinner and suddenly the brain cells lit up and DH wondered what I was muttering about... so the stamp is from Cat's Life Press (OK, so I was nearly there with the Cat's Paws)... you have to forgive the senior/blonde moment... my stash is in Saudi and I am in Scotland on holiday so couldn't go and check it properly!! I found a UK stockist of them for you... get your purse out... you will love these stamps!!
    http://sassycrafts.co.uk/category_84/Catslife-Press-Stamps.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh Thanks hun, your right they have lots of lovely stamps!!! Roll on payday lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete