Sunday 11 October 2009

What a week






Have been busy, busy this week, but have managed  a couple of makey sessions, pictures above, Also spent 2 days at hospital, one for my middle son, got to go back in 6 months, and for me, i've unfortunatly I've got to lose another 5-6 stone, before the consultant is willing to consider surgery, so looks like i've got at least another year of being in constant pain and not being able to do much, and also lose weight, it's like a viscious circle though, to lose weight need to excerise and follow the diet, but as it hurts to excerise i cant so struggle to lose weight, but i guess if i want my life to get better I've got to do something, so off to the swimming pool this week to find out when i can go swimming and buy my self a new costume as the other ones i have are all to big!!!

Right well thats my rant over for this week lol, now of to pick up eldest son from scout camp oh what joy, yet more washing to add to the pile!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, I love teddies - really cute.

    Hope you enjoy your swimming.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project. I can't get enough of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work ... really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete